- "Graduate Student Symposium on Advantageous Electrochemistry"
Organising committee of the Graduate Student Symposium on Advantageous Electrochemistry is inviting
PhD and Master Students researching in the field of electrochemistry to participate in the ONLINE symposium.
It will be be held from 10th to 11th September 2020 on the ZOOM platform.
There will be spots provided for oral presentations of your own research and lectures of experts in the field of electrochemistry.
Thanks to the sponsorship of the International Society of Electrochemistry,
money prizes of €250, €150 and €100 (pretax) will be provided for the three best presentations
selected by the votes of the participants and the organizing committee.
More information can be found at the conference website www.gssae.pl
- Międzynarodowy Warsztat Naukowy SMCBS'2019
Żelechów, Poland, 8-12 November 2019
- XXIIIrd International Krutyn Summer School 2018: "Advanced Lanthanide Molecules and Materials for Bioimaging and Medical Diagnostics: State of the Art",
Krutyń, Masurian Lake District, Poland,
May 20-26, 2018
- Polish Photoscience Seminar, Krutyń, June 11-14, 2018
- 9th Workshop on Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy and Related Techniques, Serock, Poland, August 13-17, 2017
- Surface Modification for Chemical and Biochemical Sensing, Żelechów, Poland, November 3-7, 2017
- XIXth International Krutyn Summer School 2016, Krutyń, Masurian Lake District, Poland, May 15-21, 2016
"Aggregation-Induced Emission (AIE): Phenomenon, Principle and Application"
- XXth International Krutyn Summer School 2016, Krutyń, Masurian Lake District, Poland, June 12-18, 2016
"Advanced Perovskite, Hybrid and Thin-film Photovoltaics"
- XXIth International Krutyn Summer School 2016, Krutyń, Masurian Lake District, Poland, September 4-10, 2016
"Lanthanide-doped materials: Fabrication, spectroscopy, and their applications to lasers"
- Surface Modification for Chemical and Biochemical Sensing SMCBS'2015", Pułtusk, Poland, November 7-9, 2015
- "Breaking Through Experimental, Theoretical and Applications of Advanced Luminescent Lanthanide-Based
Materials" - XVIIth International Krutyn Summer School 2015, Krutyń, Masurian Lake District, Poland, June 14-20, 2015
- "Frontiers in Nanoplasmonics" - XVIIIth International Krutyn Summer School 2015,
Krutyń, Masurian Lake District, Poland,
September 27th - October 3rd, 2015
- "Waloryzacja biomasy lignocelulozowej, jako
potencjalne Ľródło produktów o wysokiej warto¶ci dodanej, bio-materiałów oraz paliw z
wykorzystaniem niskoemisyjnych technologii dla zrównoważonego rozwoju"
"Valorisation of Lignocellulosic Biomass Side Streams for Sustainable Production of Chemicals,
Materials & Fuels Using Low Environmental Impact Technologies"- COST Action FP1306 - Warsaw 27 October 2014
- Struktura a Reaktywność Układów Metal / Nośnik. Konferencja z okazji Jubileuszu 70-tych urodzin
Profesora Zbigniewa Karpińskiego, 29-30 września 2014
- "Lanthanide-based photonic materials and structures: breakthrough applications and cutting edge systems" - XVIth International Krutyn Summer School 2014, Krutyń, Masurian Lake District, Poland, August 31-September 6, 2014
- "Challenges to open up the new era of organic photonics and electronics from material to market - from Asian perspective" - XVth International Krutyń Summer School 2014, Krutyń, Masurian Lake District, Poland, June 8-14, 2014
- "Platform for Commercialisation of Knowledge", Warsaw, 20 May 2014
- "The International Workshop “BioRaman”, Warsaw, Poland, May 15-17, 2014
- "6th International Workshop on Surface Modification for Chemical and Biochemical Sensing - SMCBS'2013",
Łochów, Poland, 8-12 November 2013
- Molecules and Light 2013, Zakopane, Poland, 23-27 September 2013
- International Symposium on Mechanochemistry in Synthesis and Nanoscience - ISMech2013, Łochów, Poland, 21-24 September 2013
- 6th International Annual Meeting of GDRI Catalyse CNRS - PAN, Wierzba, Poland,
9-13 September 2013
- "Electrochemistry in particles, droplets, and bubbles" - 9th ECHEMS Meeting, Łochów, Poland, June 23-26, 2013.
- "Optical Lanthanide Materials: New Horizons by Tailored Designs" - XIVth International Krutyn Summer School 2013,
Krutyń, Masurian Lake District, Poland, June 11-17, 2013
- "Advanced photo- and electrically active molecular and nano-materials at the interface with living systems: challenges and promises for the future bio-medicine" -
XIII International Krutyń Summer School 2013, Krutyń, Masurian Lake District, Poland, May 21-27, 2013
- 1st NTNU-PAN workshop on "Soft and Complex Matter Physics" - warsztaty grupy prof. Piotra Garsteckiego z grup± prof. Jon Otto Fossum (Uni Trondheim), April 26, 2013
- Advanced Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy, Łochów, November 16-18, 2012
- XIIth International Krutyn Summer School 2012, Solving the World's Energy Demands with Molecules and Nanostructures in Sunlight", Krutyń, Masurian Lake District, Poland, September 30-October 6, 2012
- XIth International Krutyn Summer School 2012, "Cutting-Edge Luminescent Materials: Shifting the Frontiers", Krutyń, Masurian Lake District, Poland, September 23-29, 2012
- Reaction Kinetics in Condensed Matter - RKCM 2012 merging experiments and theory, Łochów, September 11-16, 2012
- Xth International Krutyn Summer School 2012, Frontiers in Science & Technology of Carbon Nano-Materials,
Krutyń, Masurian Lake District, Poland, June 19-25, 2012
- IX International Krutyn Summer School 2012, Frontiers in Advanced Organic Materials for Next Generation Electronics, Krutyn, Masurian Lake District, Poland, June 12-18, 2012
- Supramolecular Chemistry in 21st Century, Warszawa, 26-27 listopada 2011 r.
- "Surface Modification for Chemical and Biochemical Sensing, SMCBS'2011" - The 5th International Workshop, Lochow (Poland), November 4 through 8, 2011
- IX Krajowe Sympozjum Użytkowników Promieniowania Synchrotronowego
Warszawa, 26-27 wrze¶nia 2011 r.
- Molecules and Light 2011, Zakopane, September 23-27, 2011
- Information Coding in Unconventional Computing Substrates. Workshop at the European Conference on Artificial Life
12 August 2011, Paris
- VIII International Krutyn Summer School 2011, "Frontiers in Organic, Dye-sensitized and Hybrid Solar Cells", June 14-20, 2011,
- FINELUMEN International Summer School 2011, "Advanced Physical Methods for Organic, Inorganic, and Hybrid Materials", May 23-27, 2011
- VII International Krutyn Summer School - ORGANIC OPTOELECTRONICS ON THE MOVE, June 22-28, 2010
- The 2010 International Krutyn Summer School - "Supramolecular Chemistry in Materials Science", June 15-21, 2010
- "Surface Modification for Chemical and Biochemical Sensing, SMCBS'2009"
The 4th International Workshop in Przegorzaly near Cracow, November 6 through 10, 2009.
- International Krutyn Summer School 2008,
Krutyn, Masurian Lake District,
Poland, May 27th - June 2nd 2008
Frontiers in molecular optoelectronics - organic light emitting diodes (OLEDs)
- The 20th International Conference on Chemical Thermodynamics
August 3-8, 2008, Warsaw, Poland
- Surface Modification for Chemical and Biochemical Sensing,
SMCBS'2007 International Workshop
November 4-8, 2007, Włodowice, Poland
- International Summer School 2007, Krutyń, Mazurian Lake District, Poland, June 18-25th
- VIII Krajowa Konferencja Chemii Supramolekularnej 2006
- SUMMER SCHOOL 2006
Advanced Phosphorescent Materials based on
Organic Complexes of Platinum Group Metals
26 May - 2 June, Krutyń, Mazurian Lake District, Poland
- Surface Modification for Chemical and Biochemical Sensing, SMCBS'2005
November 6-10, 2005, Kazimierz Dolny, Poland
- SUMMER SCHOOL 2005
Advanced Luminescent Materials Based on Lanthanide Organic/Inorganic Complexes
September 16-26, Krutyń, Mazurian Lake District, Poland
- VII Conference of the Polish Supramolecular Chemistry Network
September 11-14, Krutyń, Mazurian Lake District, Poland
- European Conference on Calorimetry and Thermal Analysis for Environment
September 6-11, 2005, Zakopane, Poland
- 21st European Symposium on Applied Thermodynamics
June 1-5, 2005, Jurata, Poland
- Environmental Simulation Chambers - Application to Atmospheric Processes
October 1-4, 2004, Zakopane, Poland
- Workshop on Morphology of Surfaces and Interfaces in Soft Matter: Fundamentals and Applications
July 24-27, 2003, Jadwisin, Poland
- Summer School of Thermodynamics
September 5-13, 2003, Zakopane, Poland
- Advances in Corrosion Science and Application
September 9-13, 2003, Zakopane, Poland
- International Workshop on Surface Modification for Chemical and Biochemical Sensing
Białowieża, November 13-16, 2003
- The 7th International Symposium on Electrochemical/Chemical Reactivity of Metastable Materials"
August 19-23, 2003, Warsaw, Poland
- Nauka polska w ¶wietle integracji z Uni± Europejsk±
Warszawa 4-6 czerwca 2001
- International Seminar on Inclusion Compounds (ISIC-8)
September 1-5, 2001, Warsaw (Popowo), Poland
- 3rd Kurt Schwabe Corrosion Symposium
Novel Materials and Methods for Improvement of Corrosion Resistance
Zakopane, Poland, August 30 - September 2, 2000
- 51st ISE Meeting "Electrochemistry at the Turn of Millenium
3-8 September 2000, Warsaw, Poland
- International Conference on Progress in Computing of Physicochemical Properties
18 - 20 November, 1999, Warszawa, Poland
- Xth International Symposium on Molecular Recognition and Inclusion,
20 - 25 June 1998, Warsaw, Poland